CMT - Migrating 3 Level Hierarchy With Multiple Bill Units Failing In Billing
Last updated on MAY 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user creates 3 level hierarchy with multiple bill units, bills generated at parent account responsible to pay for 1 of the bill unit under a non-paying child account is having balance of 0.
1. Create parent account with invoice payment method, which has 2 paying child accounts
2. Create paying child-1, paying child-2
3. Create non-paying child with 2 billinfos under the above; create paying child-2 where billinfo-1 is paid by paying child-1 and billinfo-2 is paid by paying child-2
4. Perform bill run for the first billing cycle
5. Bills generated under paying child-1 are having due = 0 but the due now in customer center shows the actual due amount of the bills . But the bills generated for the billinfo-1 under non-paying child account has the due amount .
6. Bills are not generated correctly for non-paying child account bill units. Meaning the bills are not linking to the correct paying billinfos.
What is the reason behind this issue?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms