SIM Allows User to Receive Shipment of Order That Has Been Cancelled in RMS
(Doc ID 2258170.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even after cancellation of order in RMS , SIM allows user to receive shipment.
Steps To Recreate:
- Open Create an order in RMS for any store.
- Create shipment in SIM against this order.
- Do not confirm this shipment , just save it by entering received quantity.
- Cancel the order in RMS for all the items.
- SIM will get this cancellation message and it deletes records from rk_order_itm table (not from rk_shipments and rk_shipment_item).
- SIM user is able to receive the shipment even after no records in rk_order_itm for shipments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document