Last updated on APRIL 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Relationship search is returning an object which does not match the search criteria in case there are multiple criteria set and multiple objects are added to the relationship tab, and each criteria has a matching object.
Relationship search returns only the object has an object added to the relationship tab which meets all the search criteria added to the relationship search
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Enable Document.Page Three.List01, and associate list with list entry: A, B, C
- Enable Document.Page Three.List02, and associate list with lis entry: 1,2,3
- Login to Web Client, and create Document D1, and set Page Three.List01 to A, and set Page Three.List02: 1
- Create Document D2, and set Page Three.List01 to B, and set Page Three.List02: 2
- Create Part P01, goto Relationship tab and add D1 and D2
- Run Relationship search with below criteria:
Items | Part | Relationships Search | Document
Relationships.Document.Page Three.List01 In A And
Relationships.Document.Page Three.List02 In 2
- Run Search. See P01 is returned, but this is not expected.
This is because P01 does not have a document that has both Page Three.List01 set to A and Page Three.List02 set to 2.
i.e. If you run Advanced Search for Document with Page Three.List01 in A And Page Three.List02 In 2, then no result returns.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms