Relationship Search Returns an Object That Does Not Have a Relationship Object Matching All the Search Criteria in Agile PLM
(Doc ID 2258224.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Relationship search is returning an object which does not match the search criteria in case there are multiple criteria set and multiple objects are added to the relationship tab, and each criteria has a matching object.
Relationship search returns only the object has an object added to the relationship tab which meets all the search criteria added to the relationship search
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into Java Client as admin user
- Enable Document.Page Three.List01, and associate list with list entry: A, B, C
- Enable Document.Page Three.List02, and associate list with list entry: 1,2,3
- Log into Web Client, and create Document D1, and set Page Three.List01 to A, and set Page Three.List02: 1
- Create Document D2, and set Page Three.List01 to B, and set Page Three.List02: 2
- Create Part P01, go to Relationship tab and add D1 and D2
- Run Relationship search with below criteria:
Items | Part | Relationships Search | Document
Relationships.Document.Page Three.List01 In A And
Relationships.Document.Page Three.List02 In 2
- Run Search. See P01 is returned, but this is not expected.
This is because P01 does not have a document that has both Page Three.List01 set to A and Page Three.List02 set to 2.
i.e. If Advanced Search is run for Document with Page Three.List01 in A And Page Three.List02 In 2, then no result returns.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document