ReSA Transaction Maintenance Throws "Method ... ProcessPostItemInfo() Not Supported" Error
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Transaction Maintenance screen throws below error, when adding an item that is not Active (status = D) at the location on SALE Transaction.
"Method oracle.retail.apps.resa.transaction.maintain.model.applicatinmodule.TransactionAMImpl.processPostItemInfo() not supported"
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to Transaction Maintenance Screen
2. Select the option "New" to add a transaction in ReSA
3. Enter the transaction header details (TRAN_TYPE = SALE) and then go to Items to add an item to the Transaction
4. Choose an Item that is in "D" status in ITEM_LOC table for the store
5. You will get a message, do you still want to proceed with Item not Active, accept the message
6. You will get a Java error dialogue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms