System Forces User to Change Start Date for Total After Modification in ReSA
(Doc ID 2258929.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReSA forces users to change the start date for a total when making a modification in ReSA. The following error is shown:
"Error: The date is before the valid range.
The date must be on or after MM/DD/YY."
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Foundation data -> Manage total definition.
- Insert some total (Approved) and press Search.
- Select reflected line. Click on Actions -> Edit.
- Roll back the status to Worksheet and change something in total (description, for example).
- Press Save. Note that system asks to change Start Date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document