Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Sale Audit (ReSA) application forces users to change the start date for a total when making a modification in ReSA. The following error is shown:
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Navigate to Foundation data -> Manage total definition.
2) Insert some total (Approved) and press Search.
3) Select reflected line. Click on Actions -> Edit.
4) Roll back the status to Worksheet and change something in total (description, for example).
5) Press Save. Note that system asks to change Start Date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms