Pack Breakdown Not Displaying Component Costs In Purchase Order Report
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When generating a Purchase Order (PO) Report for an order with packs, the last page of the report shows the pack breakdown. In that breakdown, all the components are shown with cost 0.00, in despite of having accurate costs in ITEM_LOC_SOH.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a PO.
- Add a Pack item (orderable as pack).
- Approve PO.
- Open Action > View Reports.
- Select Orders and Purchase Orders Report.
- Select the previously approved PO.
- Go to the last page of the report to check the UNIT_COST of the components as ZERO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms