Safety Document Created When "Select Safety Type" Dialog is Closed with 'X' Button
(Doc ID 2259547.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Safety document is getting created any time the "Select Safety Type" Dialog is closed using "X' on the top right of the dialog.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open an existing switching plan or create new switching sheet
2. Navigate to Safety Documents Tab
3. Click on New Safety document Icon
4. Select "Select Safety Dialog..." option from popup menu
5. Select any safety document type in the table in Select "Safety Type dialog"
6. Click on "X" on the "Select Safety Type" dialog
Result: Select Safety Type dialog closes and new safety document gets created and opened.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document