Safety Document Created When "Select Safety Type" Dialog is Closed with 'X' Button
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Safety document is getting created any time the "Select Safety Type" Dialog is closed using "X' on the top right of the dialog.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open an existing switching plan or create new switching sheet
2. Navigate to Safety Documents Tab
3. Click on New Safety document Icon
4. Select "Select Safety Dialog..." option from popup menu
5. Select any safety document type in the table in Select "Safety Type dialog"
6. Click on "X" on the "Select Safety Type" dialog
Result: Select Safety Type dialog closes and new safety document gets created and opened.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms