When Adjusting A Transfer Receiving, Tsf_line_item .quantity received Is Not Getting Updated Correctly
(Doc ID 2259860.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), while adjusting a transfer delivery, column 'quantity received ' of table 'tsf_line_item' is getting updated by adding the adjustment quantity to the existing received quantity and is multiplying every time entering the adjustment screen.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a transfer from one store A to another store B;
- Create a shipment. Attach the transfer created in step 1 to the shipment;
- Receive the delivery in store B;
- Adjust the received container;
- Confirm the container;
- Check the column 'quantity received ' of table 'tsf_line_item'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document