Last updated on APRIL 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) version 16.0, while adjusting a transfer delivery, column 'quantity received ' of table 'tsf_line_item' is getting updated by adding the adjustment quantity to the existing received quantity and is multiplying every time entering the adjustment screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a transfer from one store A to another store B;
- Create a shipment. Attach the transfer created in step 1 to the shipment;
- Receive the delivery in store B;
- Adjust the received container;
- Confirm the container;
- Check the column 'quantity received ' of table 'tsf_line_item'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms