Issues In Automate Wave - 'Invalid Set Name' In Manual Script Launcher Screen
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running 'Automate Wave' batch from 'Manual Script Launcher Screen' in RWMS ADF Application, following error is encountered:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open RWMS GUI Forms Application.
2. Click on Dashboard --> Launch Dashboard.
3. In the Oracle ADF RWMS , Click on the DBA Administration Section.
4. Open the Manual Script Launch Editor.
5. Select the Automate Wave Batch.
6. Enter the SET NAME in the bottom and click 'Run'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms