Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While resolving the Cost Discrepancy in the Resolution Discrepancy screen with RCASMR reason code the documents are getting resolved. But after resolving the adjusted cost is not posted to TRAN_DATA table and SHIPSKU, ORDLOC also not updated with the new unit cost.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO).
2. Ship & Receive fully against the PO.
3. Create an Invoice with the Cost Discrepancy.
4. Resolve the Cost Discrepancy online and select the Reason Code (RCASMR) as invoice correct .
5. The invoice becomes 'MTCH' after resolution.
Noticed that the documents are getting resolved after resolving but the adjusted cost is not posted to TRAN_DATA table and SHIPSKU, ORDLOC also not updated with the new unit cost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms