Transfer BOM Find Number Fails With Error 'BOM Table Is Read Only! #' When Item Is Added to ECO
(Doc ID 2260233.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer BOM find number failes when item is added to ECO's affected items tab
Server Error: BOM Table is Read Only! #
Steps to Reproduce
- Add new item to Agile, and add it as affected items of ECO
- In Solidworks, create assembly file/drawing file, and integrate to Agile by performing Save Preview
- In Solidworks, create BOM in the drawings file, and configure Part Number
- In Solidworks, perform Transfer BOM find numbers and update Find Number to Agile
- See Find Number is updated in Agile correctly
- In Agile, perform Load to CAD from assembly drawing file, and display in Solidworks (Drawing file is checked out)
- In Solidworks, update Part Number of BOM
- In Solidworks, Save Preview to integrate drawings to Agile
- In Solidworks, run Transfer BOM find numbers and integrate Find Number to Agile
- Gets error "Server Error: BOM Table is Read Only! #" and fails to integrate Find Number to Agile
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document