RMS PO Induction Upload Process Fails With Error ""Error ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("RMS"."S9T_ERRORS"."ERROR_TYPE") returned by program unit PO_INDUCT_SQL.PROCESS_S9T"
(Doc ID 2260238.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Uploading a Purchase Order (PO) spreadsheet trough Retail Merchandising System (RMS) PO Induction process, the following error occurs:
Error ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("RMS"."S9T_ERRORS"."ERROR_TYPE") returned by program unit PO_INDUCT_SQL.PROCESS_S9T.
Steps to recreate:
1. Download PO induction template with existing data from RMS
2. Change the data in the template to create a new PO, without providing the PO number. The RMS sequence should include the PO number
3. Go to Tasks/Orders/Upload Orders From File and upload the created file
4. Notice the confirmation that the upload file will be processed in the background.
5. Go to Tasks/Application Administration/Asynchronous Job Log and search for the job to see its status.
The status is "Completed with Error" and the error message is "Error ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("RMS01"."S9T_ERRORS"."ERROR_TYPE") returned by program unit PO_INDUCT_SQL.PROCESS_S9T."
6. Go to Tasks/Foundation Data/Data Loading/Review Status to see the status of the processed file.
The status is "New" and the "View Issues" button is not active.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document