Last updated on MAY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exchange rate is showing incorrect for Debit memo cost/quantity or Credit memo cost/quantity or non merchandise document.
Steps To Recreate:
1) Apply Patch 24845149 and then Create Debit memo cost/quantity or Credit memo cost/quantity or non merchandise document .
2) Enter the mandate values on the header and do not add any order number.
3) Click on save and continue
4) Change the currency value by clicking the drop down.
5) Select a currency and click ok.
6) See that the exchange rate is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms