Unable to Create An Allocation Based on Inter Company Transfer
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 12.0.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inter-Company Warehouse to warehouse transfers are not available to be selected as a source.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an inter Company Transfers in RMS.
2. Go to Allocations module and navigate to Search for items to allocate.
3. Observe the transfer is not available in the transfer LOV.
4. In RMS ship this transfer
5. In Allocation, observe that it is possible to allocate based on BOL created for this shipment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms