Unable to Create An Allocation Based on Inter Company Transfer
(Doc ID 2260797.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 12.0.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inter-Company Warehouse to warehouse transfers are not available to be selected as a source.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an inter Company Transfers in RMS.
2. Go to Allocations module and navigate to Search for items to allocate.
3. Observe the transfer is not available in the transfer LOV.
4. In RMS ship this transfer
5. In Allocation, observe that it is possible to allocate based on BOL created for this shipment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document