Out Of The Box Manufacturer BOM Report in Agile PLM: Page Two Item Number Attribute Reports With Commas
Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Out Of The Box Manufacturer BOM Report: Page Two Item Number attribute, reports with commas. Issue occurs only with a single value, multiple values reports correctly.
Expect to see the correct formatted Page Two Item Number attribute value on the Manufacturers BOM Report.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Java client as admin
2. Click on Admin Tab > Data Settings > Classes >
3. Items Base Class > Parts Class
4. Click on User Interface Tabs > Details - Page Two
5. Click on Attributes:Page Two
6. Selected MultiList02 > renamed it to MultiList02 Item Number
7. Set: Visible: Yes, Create a new Simple list call it Google; Add values: 1016530, 1016531, 1016532; List: Item Number
8. Logon to webclient and Create a new Part: P00342; Add one value in the attribute MultiList02 Item Number ( Select 1 value 1016530 ) Save
9. Navigator REPORTS folder > Reports and Analytics > Standard Reports > Product Reports > Manufacturer BOM Report
10. Click on Layout tab > Create a Custom layout to include Parts.Page Two.MultiList02 Item Number
11. Click on Execute button> Select Layout> Next> Add Part P00342; BOM Level: 0, Preferred Status: Preferred, Manufacturer Part Lifecycle Phase: Active
12. Report shows commas in the Numeric MultiList02 Item Number: 1,016,530
Added a new Page Two attribute: Item Number; MultiList02
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms