Credit Memo Quantity Is Missing on the Quantity Variance Resolution Screen
Last updated on MAY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to resolve a quantity discrepancy, when the receipt is matched with different invoice as the receipt cost is within the supplier tolerance.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create a purchase order (PO) for a quantity of 10.
2) Ship and Receive the PO in three shipments.
3) Create two manual invoice for 2 of the shipments/receipts. Run the Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) batches. Notice that the third shipment/receipt is matched with an invoice created for shipment/receipt 1 as shipment/receipt 3 unit cost is within the tolerance for the supplier.
4) Create a manual invoice for shipment/receipt 3 1, and notice that after the over night batch invoice has generated a discrepancy.
5) Now, business users want to resolve the discrepancy by choosing the correct quantity invoice- the only reason codes displayed are discrepancy write-off (DWO), debit memo quantity (DMQ) and match to receipt (MR).
6) The expectation is to see credit memo quantity (CMQ) so that the business can pay the vendor.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms