Bill Level Adjustment Is Not Supported If The Bill Due Is Zero
(Doc ID 2261616.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Accounts Receivable (AR)
Inconsistent behavior with adjustments when Adjustment Amount is greater than Due
- BRM offers adjustments at bill, item and event levels.
- In the case that the amount of the adjustment is greater than the DUE amount of the bill or item, there are no consistent results.
- See below, for example :
1) For Bill level --> opcode returns error message "The bill due is Zero, cannot be adjusted disputed becoming positive."
2) For Item Level --> Operation is permitted. An allocated adjustment is created.
3) For event Level --> Same as (2)
Steps to reproduce :
0. AR business parameter PaymentDeallocation is enabled
1. Create an account on Aug 17, bill in progress = 33
2. Pvt to Sept 17 and run billing, bill = 66
3. Pay 66 from payment tool, and account balance = 0
4. Run PCM_OP_AR_BILL_ADJUSTMENT
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!