Bill Level Adjustment Is Not Supported If The Bill Due Is Zero
(Doc ID 2261616.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inconsistent behavior with adjustments when Adjustment Amount is greater than Due
Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) offers adjustments at bill, item and event levels.
In the case that the amount of the adjustment is greater than the DUE amount of the bill or item, there are no consistent results.
See below, for example :
1) For Bill level --> opcode returns error message "The bill due is Zero, cannot be adjusted disputed becoming positive."
2) For Item Level --> Operation is permitted. An allocated adjustment is created.
3) For event Level --> Same as (2)
Steps to reproduce:
0. Enable Account Receivable (AR) business parameter PaymentDeallocation
1. Create an account on August 17, bill in progress = $33
2. Run pin_virtual_time (pvt) to September 17 and run billing, bill = $66
3. Pay $66 from Payment Tool, and account balance = $0
4. Run PCM_OP_AR_BILL_ADJUSTMENT as the following:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document