Incorrect Manifest Quantity in "Customs Entry - Item" Form (ceordit)
(Doc ID 2261696.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Manifest Quantity is calculating in the Customs Entry Item Form. When user finalize the transportation record, manifest quantity in auto generated custom entry record is incorrect.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an Item with approved HTS code.
2. Create an Import Purchase Orders with the above item.
3. Create a PO-Level Transportation using EDI Upload or Manual, Add different Containers for same item.
4. Finalize the Transportation record.
5. Search with the Entry Number in the Customs entry search --> Shipment --> Order/Item , the manifest qty is calculating incorrectly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document