Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You receive the following fatal exception when attempting to modify the price for a link code price change.
The fatal exception message :
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Link code with item/location combination.
2. Create a price change using same link code for Vdate+1.
3. Approve the price change and click on done.
4. Now bring back the price change to worksheet status.
5. Change the price and click on apply.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms