Last updated on MAY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a new code under Code Maintenance (Foundation), the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to RPM.
2. Go to Zone Structure Task menu.
3. Go to Maintain zone group.
4. Select a zone group.
5. Click Edit.
6. Select a zone to which you will be adding locations.
7. Click on Location button.
8. Select required locations and click apply
9. Click Yes for the Pop up info and Click Save. Approved Location moves will be created.
10. Run batch locationMoveScheduleBatch.sh - Approved location moves will be scheduled.
11. Run batch locationMoveBatch.sh - Scheduled location moves will be completed.
12. Check RPM_CODES table. New codes are created with code type as 3 and code as 'LOCMOVE'.
13. Go to Foundation> Code maintenance.
14. Try creating new code which results in the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms