How To Post The Payment To A Specific Bill In Hierarchy
(Doc ID 2262083.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The account hierarchy has a paying parent account and a non-paying child (with billinfo) account.
- A bill got generated for this child account (say B1-2) for this billinfo.
- Another default bill generated at parent and child account level (say B1-1).
- When making the payment by calling PCM_OP_PYMT_COLLECT with the specific bill number B1-2 in the PIN_FLD_BILLS array, it is allocating to B1-1 instead of B1-2.
- From OOB(Out Of Box) logic, it seems that it is getting the AR_BILLINFO_OBJ corresponding to the bill and hence it will search all the items corresponding to that AR_BILLINFO_OBJ. So, sometimes it might come to B1-1 or B1-2 based on the order of items.
How to post a payment to a specific bill (similar to the behavior we see in case of standalone accounts) ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document