While Creating Allocation, The 'Store - Warehouse Enforce' CheckBox is Getting Unchecked Automatically
Last updated on MAY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an Allocation, while adding the locations into the Allocation which has selected as complex group the Store - Warehouse Enforce checkbox is unchecked automatically.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Select an item to create Allocation.
2. Provide the release date.
3. Select the multiple stores to choose the complex group.
4. Select the complex group checkbox.
5. Click on Union button.
6. Choose create a location template – save it.
Noticed that the enforce store warehouse relationship box is unchecked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms