Last updated on MAY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL(RFR) is not updated with the new zone information after location move
Steps to reproduce:
1. Delete Location 1 from old zone, RPM_LOCATION_MOVE table is populated with effective date as VDATE + 1.
NOTE: There are existing clearances in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL
2. Run Location Move Schedule batch
3. Run Location Move batch
4. Location 1 is removed from the old zone.
** This disassociates old zone in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL.
5. Add Location 1 to a new zone, RPM_LOCATION_MOVE table is populated with effective date as VDATE + 1.
6. Run Location Move Schedule batch
7. Run Location Move batch
8. Location 1 added to the new zone.
** Future Retail is not updated with the new zone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms