HDR: ETS Import Script Fails with "Couldn't find TCD intermedia index" Error
(Doc ID 2262572.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Data Repository - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Healthcare Data Repository (HDR) 126.96.36.199 version,
The 7.01.7 patch is meant to allow for the HCT_ET_DESCRIPTIONS_I1 index to be dropped however that is only applied to the ETS Maintenance and not to ETS Importer.
When attempting to run the HDR ETS import script hdrmt_et_importer.sh after dropping the HCT_ET_DESCRIPTIONS_I1 index,
the import fails with the following error:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a restore point in Database or get the SQL for restoring the index HCT_ET_DESCRIPTIONS_I1
2. Drop the HCT_ET_DESCRIPTIONS_I1 index.
3. Set IGNORE_TEXT_INDEX=true in $HDR_HOME/hdr_exploded_app/weblogic/scripts/bc4j.properties
4. Run ETS Loader program to load a versioned terminology (any terminology will do)
5. Run ETS Import program to import the staged terminology from #4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document