HDR: ETS Import Script Fails with "Couldn't find TCD intermedia index" Error
Last updated on MAY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Data Repository - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Healthcare Data Repository (HDR) 22.214.171.124 version,
The 7.01.7 patch is meant to allow for the HCT_ET_DESCRIPTIONS_I1 index to be dropped however that is only applied to the ETS Maintenance and not to ETS Importer.
When attempting to run the HDR ETS import script hdrmt_et_importer.sh after dropping the HCT_ET_DESCRIPTIONS_I1 index,
the import fails with the following error:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a restore point in Database or get the SQL for restoring the index HCT_ET_DESCRIPTIONS_I1
2. Drop the HCT_ET_DESCRIPTIONS_I1 index.
3. Set IGNORE_TEXT_INDEX=true in $HDR_HOME/hdr_exploded_app/weblogic/scripts/bc4j.properties
4. Run ETS Loader program to load a versioned terminology (any terminology will do)
5. Run ETS Import program to import the staged terminology from #4
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms