Debit Memos From Credit Note Requests Are Not Being Generated With The Supplier Site Id
Last updated on MAY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a credit note request has its due date reached, a debit memo is generated, although the supplier site id information is not passed from the credit note to the debit memo generated.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Created a Purchase Order (PO) for a supplier site.
2. Ship the PO.
3. Receive the PO.
4. Create an Invoice with cost or quantity discrepancy.
5. Resolve the discrepancy generating a credit note request (the credit note generated has the supplier site id).
6. Let the credit note request reach the due date so a debit memo can be generated.
7. The supplier site id information is missing in the debit memo.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms