First Week Data is Missing for New Stores in W_RTL_LOC_WK_D Table
(Doc ID 2262864.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Insights - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After execution of orglocwkplp.ksh batch, First week data is missing for new stores in W_RTL_LOC_WK_D table. Batch can not insert data into W_RTL_LOC_WK_D table for newly created store because of the below condition in merge query which updates into the above mentioned table:
W_MCAL_WEEK_D.MCAL_WEEK_START_DT >= W_INT_ORG_ATTR_D.ORG_ATTR2_DATE.
- Hence, data in W_RTL_LOC_WK_D for this newly created store will not come till Sunday (23-APR-17) after that table will be populated for this store.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create store with any date in middle of a week.
2. Execute dimenison SDE and SIL batches for RI.
3. Run orglocwkplp.ksh batch to populate data into W_RTL_LOC_WK_D.
4. Observe that no entry for this store was made in W_RTL_LOC_WK_D table for the new store
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document