Cannot Login With A Newly Created User Using Standalone Version Of ACC
(Doc ID 2263291.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Platform - Version 11.2 to 11.2 [Release 11]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps and using the standalone version of ACC:
1. Create a new group in ACC
2. Create a new user in ACC
3. Assign the new user to the newly created group
4. Try to login with the new user.
5. Notice that the login attempt fails with the following error message:
6. If you connect with the admin user, log out and then attempt to login with the new user, this time it works.
Start a new session of ACC and the message from step #5 will be displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!