Active Job Info "Operations Event Notes" are not Updated when a Different Crew is Selected
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Active Job Info "Operations Event Notes" are not updated when a different crew icon is selected
If the Active Job Info dialog is left open and a different crew icon with an active event (ENR/ONS) is selected, the Event #, Feeder and Device fields update, but the Operations Event Notes do not.
It is expected that all information that is being displayed in an open Active Job Info should be refreshed when a different crew is selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Dispatch 2 crews to different events
2. Select first crew and add some Operations Event Notes
3. Leave the Active Job Info open
4. Select the other dispatched crew
5. Notice that the Active Job Info is all updated to the show the details of the other event with the exception that we still see the notes from the previous event
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms