Execute of a Go-back Created Step Failing in Study Mode
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Notes 'Confirm Delete' is not enabled on the initial execution of a go-back step.
It is expected that since the Note Data has the condition highlighted, it would seem that the Confirm Delete button should also be enabled without requiring any further interaction
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create a switch plan with following two steps
a. Open device
b. Place Note
- While still in
- New state,
- in study mode,
- with the first two commands completed in Study Mode,
- perform a copy go-back of the first two steps and paste them as steps 3 and 4.
- Note that they remain selected after the paste.
- Execute the instruct and observe that the Condition Data form comes up with "Confirm Delete" not enabled.
The only way that it the "Confirm Delete" button can be enabled is by canceling the command and trying again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms