Price Injector Batch Ignores The Secondary Zone Record Based On Area Differential Strategy
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Price injector ignores the secondary zone area differential price change.On creating a price change on Area differential strategy at primary zone with same retail as SELLING_RETAIL available on ITEM_LOC. At secondary zone the price change event is not created for the same
Steps to Recreate :
1. System should have a reason code in RPM_CODES tables with CODE_ID = 3 and CODE_TYPE = 2.
2. Insert a record into the RPM_STAGE_PRICE_CHANGE table with single item whose dept has an area differential strategy defined on the zone where the price change is to be created. Use reason code = 3.
3. Run the injectorPriceEventBatch.sh to process the staged price change record and create a price Change (in RPM_PRICE_CHANGE).
4. Notice that the record in the staging table (RPM_STAGE_PRICE_CHANGE) has been successfully processed and the price_change_id now exists.
• Notice the price change created for primary zone but for the secondary zone record no price change record is created with reason code (AREADIFF).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms