Damaged Quantity is Not Removed from DSD Although 'DSD Receiving Auto Remove Damaged Quantity' Parameter is Set to 'Yes'
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Store Management System (SIM), the Damaged Quantity is not removed from Direct Store Delivery (DSD) although 'DSD Receiving Auto Remove Damaged Quantity' store admin parameter is set to 'Yes'.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make sure that 'DSD Receiving Auto Remove Damaged Quantity' Store Admin Parameter is set to 'Yes'.
2. Check the STORE_ITEM_STOCK table for 2 items (A and B) that will be used on the test case and make note of the QUANTITY_NON_SELLABLE value.
3. Click Shipping/Receiving -> DSD Receiving.
4. Click Create Receipt -> Enter supplier id.
5. Click Create Container -> Click on Add item -> Add the two items with some Received and Damaged quantity, for example;
Item A Received Quantity = '20' and Damaged Quantity = '0',
Item B Received Quantity = '20' and Damaged Quantity = '10'.
6. Confirm Delivery.
7. Check the STORE_ITEM_STOCK and note that the QUANTITY_NON_SELLABLE was increased with the Received and Damaged Quantity from step 5.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms