Last updated on MAY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM) Applications, 220.127.116.11.0 version, Billing Care, it is observed that re-assignment of handler failed for the below mentioned scenario,
1) Create a suspended payment.
2) Assign a payment handler to it (User-3).
3) Allocate this suspended payment to a customer account.
4) Move the customer payment to suspense.
5) While assigning this suspended payment to another payment handler(User-4), observed that this operation failed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms