Problems With "Completed" DATE:TIME Field on Task Maintenance > Task Gantt Tab
(Doc ID 2264047.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Reviewed for relevance 29-JAN-2019 ***
MetaSolv Solution version 188.8.131.525
Problems (listed below) with the "Completed" DATE:TIME field displayed in the "Selected Task" frame on the Task Maintenance window's Task Gantt tab. These behaviors are observed for completed tasks in both Task Maintenance windows (*).
PROBLEM 1: The DATE:TIME values display as if they are overlaid or merged with each other.
PROBLEM 2: The DATE:TIME field is switched from being displayed as disabled (grayed out) to appearing as being enabled although it is not. Additionally, the DATE:TIME value is switched from the task's ACTUAL_COMPLETION_DATE to its REVISED_COMPLETION_DATE.
* w_task_generate - Accessed from an order in the Service Request Search window via "Task Maintenance..."
* w_task_generate_response_maint - Accessed from an order in the Work Queue via "Service Request Tasks..." or immediately after Process Supplement of an order already assigned to a Provisioning Plan
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management
2. Query for a PSR order in FULL BAR % having several completed tasks
3. Right-click on the order in the Service Request Search window and select "Task Maintenance..."
4. Select the Task Gantt tab
5. Click on any of the completed tasks and observe how the "Completed" DATE:TIME values appear to be merged or overlaid (PROBLEM 1). Note the DATE:TIME value is the ACTUAL_COMPLETION_DATE which is correct. Use the query below if the value cannot be accurately determined. This is needed to verify PROBLEM 2.
6. Click on a task that has not been completed. Note that the "Completed" DATE:TIME field is replaced with the "Task Due" DATE:TIME field and displays the value from the task's SCHEDULED_COMPLETION_DATE which is correct.
7. Click on the previously selected completed task from step number 5. Note the "Completed" DATE:TIME field appears to be enabled, although it is not, and now displays the value from the task's REVISED_COMPLETION_DATE (PROBLEM 2).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document