Activity List in Team Member Is Not Filtered by Project Status Like It Is in Progress Reporter
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 8.3 to 16.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 8.3 to 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Activity list in Team Member is not filtered by project status as it is in Progress Reporter.
The task list should be filtered by project status in team Member the same way is filtered in Progress Reporter.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 and create a project with 2 WBS.
- Under the first WBS, create 4 activities that have Project Status "active" and under the second WBS, create 3 activities that have Project Status as "planned".
- Assign the same resource for one activity under first WBS and to all activities under second WBS.
- Login to Team Member and select all projects -> Project Status "active" and observe all activities assigned to that resource show.
- Login to Progress Reporter and observe only the activity that has Project Status "active" shows.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms