Last updated on MAY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Premise Information map zone C1-RETCCPRMI on Control Central / Account Information,
the characteristics information lines are not properly aligned horizontally.
Steps To Recreate
1. Create a Premise and add some characteristics. The alignment issue is best displayed with a large number of characteristics.
2. Link the Premise to an Account.
3. Premise with characteristics
4. Go to Control Central / Account Information – Premise Information map zone.
5. Observe that the Premise Characteristic information is not properly aligned horizontally with the titles.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms