Explicit Object Map C1-RETCCPRMI Has Data Misalignment Issue On Premise Characteristic
(Doc ID 2264165.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Premise Information map zone C1-RETCCPRMI on Control Central / Account Information,
the characteristics information lines are not properly aligned horizontally.
Steps To Recreate
1. Create a Premise and add some characteristics. The alignment issue is best displayed with a large number of characteristics.
2. Link the Premise to an Account.
3. Premise with characteristics
4. Go to Control Central / Account Information – Premise Information map zone.
5. Observe that the Premise Characteristic information is not properly aligned horizontally with the titles.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document