"Error During Package Call" Error Occurs On ReSA Application during Store Data File Upload
Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Uploading a Store Data file (SA_STORE_DATA table) correctly configured in Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) application, everything works as expected.
But when the Store Data file was wrongly configured in the first place and uploaded to the system, the "Error during package call" error is occurring. After that, each time you try to re-upload the Store Data file for the same store with correct information, the "Error during package call" error is still occurring and the correct data isn't uploaded in SA_STORE_DATA table.
Steps to recreate:
1. Access the ReSA application
2. Go to Task / Foundation Data / Data Loading / Upload Data
3. Select the Template type as "Store Data"
4. Select the Template as "Maintain Store Data"
5. Insert the Process Name
6. Select the created Store Data file that you want to re-upload.
7. Pressing the "Upload" button will generate the following error: "Error during package call".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms