RMS Is Not Allowing To Update Brazilian Supplier Or Supplier Site Detail When Localized_id Is Y
(Doc ID 2264328.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS Basil localization OFF
While creating new supplier/site or modifying existing suppliers (loaded in data migration) whose country of address is Brazil, system is throwing error .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to RMS
- Navigate to RMSMENU - > control -> Suppliers
- Select "edit" on the action menu
- Search for a supplier / supplier site whose country of address is Brazil
- Select "New" on the action menu
- Enter the details of the supplier in supplier maintenance screen
- From the Option menu, go the address screen and enter the supplier address , select country as "Brazil" and apply and press OK
- On supplier maintenance screen, click on OK or OK+Repeat button, system will throw the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document