Error While Performing Receiver Cost Adjustment- ORA-01476: Divisor Is Equal to Zero
Last updated on MAY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to do a receiver cost adjustment (recctadj) in RMS for an item that was received with zero cost,the following error occurs.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an item with zero cost.
- Create a simple pack item with zero cost containing one unit of the above item.
- Create and approve a purchase order for the above pack item to a single store.
- Ship and Receive the order.
- Create a receiver cost adjustment.
- Navigate to Finance -> receiver cost adjustment screen, set the new cost to some value (Ex 1.75) and click on Apply.
- Notice the error ORA-01476 is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms