When Migrating And Upgrading the New Environment Has Errors and an "x" Added to the Business Process (BP) ID - Unifier
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The newly installed non-production environment (Version 16 R1) has pre-configured out of the box Business Processs (BP's) with BP IDs that are different than in the environment migrated from (Version 15 R1). The new environment has an "x" added to the BP ID.
- Production Bundle includes BPs that are not tagged for Production.
- Errors Presented in the migration process:
- Origin of existing design does not match for imported design <<BP Name assigned>> with ID=<Specific field ID>
- Version is too small for imported design <<BP Name assigned>> with ID=<Specific field ID>
- Name already exists for imported design <<BP Name assigned>> with ID=<Specific field ID>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms