BSP Maturity Mix Turns Red with Message It does not Equal 1
(Doc ID 2264565.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Balance Sheet Planning - Version 18.104.22.168.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 22.214.171.124.8 version, Standard Forms
When attempting to define maturity mix for several COAs, the Maturity Mix is red with a message that the sum of the mix % must be equal to 1.
1. Define Maturity Mix using below mix percentages that to 100%
40.86%, 31.84%, 14.87%, 7.4%, 5.03%
2. Maturity Mix went red but able to save the maturity mix successfully.
3. Ran calculation using the Maturity Mix and the result is correct.
4. Tested the same Maturity Mix and change the mix to 20% each, the Red screen went away.
5. Changed back the mix percentages to the same as #1 and the Red screen came back.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!