Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item UDA Free Form (FF) text having multiple spaces is not processed by Item Induction Upload as process reduces multiple spaces to a single space.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an item through XItem to the staging tables. Populate UDA FF for this item. Ensure that at least one UDA has space in between UDA text. (Eg: ‘Test UDA’)
2. Download the item from staging tables to to Spreadsheet.
3. Modify item_master information such as description.
4. Upload the item from spreadsheet to RMS tables.
5. Note that table UDA_ITEM_FF is not populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms