Unable To Access Cache From ECE-3 Node Of Different Server
(Doc ID 2264725.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Configured ecs-1, ecs-2 on the primary server. ecs-1 enabled with JMX, and ecs-2 is the other node.
2) Configured ecs-3, ecs-4 on the secondary server. ecs-3 enabled with JMX and ecs-4 is the other node.
3) Executed sync and could see the synchronization was successful. The same configuration is present in the other server nodes.
4) Started configLoader and PricingUpdater successfully on the primary server ecs-1.
5) Able to access the RequestSpecification when querying from ecs-1 server.
From ecs-3 (secondary server), unable to access the details of requestSpecification in cohQL prompt.
Is there any specific configuration that needs to enabled ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document