Gift Card Number is Displayed Under Discount Column when Item Button is Clicked on Sell Item Screen
(Doc ID 2265266.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS), Gift card Number is displayed under Discount column when Item button is clicked on the Sell Item screen.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Login into ORPOS.
2) Navigate to "More F9" >> "Gift Card/Cert. F7" >> "Gift Card F2" >> "Issue F2".
3) Application displays Gift Card (GC) Amount screen.
4) Select amount from the predetermined amount from right side.
5) Application displays Sell Gift Card screen with Enter the gift card number and press Next.
6) Gift Card details displayed on Sell Item screen.
7) Now click on Item F4 button on Sell Item screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document