Getting "Missing Parameter" Popup While Routing And Locking The Case.
(Doc ID 2265324.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications Oracle Argus Safety Version : 8.1
When routing a case from one state to another and locking a case with "Require Password on Route" below error appears
Steps to replicate:
1. Click on Argus Console
2. Go to System Configuration Workflow.
3. Click on Rules subtab in Workflow screen and highlight e.g. workflow Medical Review and Reporting row under Total Number of Rows.
4. Check the Lock Case on Route and Require Password on Route checkbox under Modify Workflow Rules.
5. Click on Save button. Click on OK button.
6. Click on Close button. Argus Console is closed.
7. Open a case with “Medical Review” as the Workflow State.
8. Click on Forward Case icon in the quick launch tool bar.
9. Select Route to Next State as ‘Reporting’. Enter in the Password field. In the Comments section, enter‘Testing Routing from Medical Review to Reporting.
10. Click on OK. Case Locking dialog box is displayed.
After this step
Case Save message dialog box should be displayed, but MISSING PARAMETER dialog box is getting displayed before this.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document