Last updated on JUNE 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), When a Return To Vendor (RTV) is shipped with quantity less than the approved quantity, SIM publishes two RTVCre messages to Retail Merchandising System (RMS). The second message fails in RMS and the following error can be noticed in the RMS RIB_MESSAGE_FAILURE table;
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an RTV from RTV screen and approve it with 10 quantity for an item.
2. Click on Ship button from RTV Detail Screen and create a container.
3. Click Default Item from RTV Shipment Container Detail Screen and apply the item.
4. Give the quantity as 5 in quantity field.
5. Confirm and Dispatch the RTV shipment.
6. Check RIB_MESSAGE_FAILURE table in RMS and notice that the RTVCre message failed with the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms