Held Field Activities Are Not Processed On Start/Stop Page
Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, ENV - Environment
Field activities that are in Held status are not displayed on Start/Stop page – Pending Field
Activity tab. As a result, the held field activity is not cancelled when the start/stop service is cancelled.
1. System need display the held Field Activities.
2. As per the documentation, this page should be display all non-cancelled and non-complete Field activities which is not happening in this case.
Steps To Recreate
1. Account with Pending Start SA and linked Held field activity
2. SA/SP with Field Activity
3. The same account has multiple FAs linked. The FAs must be in Pending and Held state.
4. Load the account on Start/Stop page.
5. Pending Start SAs are displayed.
6. Only Pending FAs are loaded on the page.
7. Expected Result: Pending and Held FAs linked to the pending services are displayed on the page.
8. Cancel pending start SA.
9. Check Cancel box and click Save.
10. SA is cancelled and removed from the page.
11. Cancelled SA.
12. Field Activity is still in Held status.
13. Expected Result: Held FA should be cancelled if the pending start SA is cancelled at Start/Stop page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms