Held Field Activities Are Not Processed On Start/Stop Page
(Doc ID 2265905.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Any examples provided in this article do not represent real life personal/confidential information**
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
CCB/CC&B - Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing
SA - Service Agreement
FA - Field Activity
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, ENV - Environment
Field activities that are in Held status are not displayed on Start/Stop page – Pending Field
Activity tab. As a result, the held field activity is not cancelled when the start/stop service is cancelled.
1. System need display the held Field Activities.
2. As per the documentation, this page should be display all non-cancelled and non-complete Field activities which is not happening in this case.
Steps To Recreate
1. Account with Pending Start SA and linked Held field activity
2. SA/SP with Field Activity
3. The same account has multiple FAs linked. The FAs must be in Pending and Held state.
4. Load the account on Start/Stop page.
5. Pending Start SAs are displayed.
6. Only Pending FAs are loaded on the page.
7. Expected Result: Pending and Held FAs linked to the pending services are displayed on the page.
8. Cancel pending start SA.
9. Check Cancel box and click Save.
10. SA is cancelled and removed from the page.
11. Cancelled SA.
12. Field Activity is still in Held status.
13. Expected Result: Held FA should be cancelled if the pending start SA is cancelled at Start/Stop page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document