Enabling System Impact Functionality Does Not Stop ReSA GL Export
Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReSA exports all totals to General Ledger (GL) even if a system impact error was raised while processing RTLOG for a given store-day.
Steps To Reproduce :
- Ensure that unit of work is set as 'T' (Transaction) in sa_system_options.
- Set up a rule that compares variances system total and physical total and configure GL for system impact (data in sa_error_impact).
- Load a RTLOG with differences and upon DCLOSE run totals batch.
- System raises the variance exception defined in step2 (note the error in sa_error table) and store day is now closed ,data_status is Fully Loaded,Audit_status is 'H' (HQ Errors Pending).
- Upon executing saexpgl (Post User Defined Totals from ReSA to General Ledger) batch , note that all totals have been exported and data is present in SA_GL_REF_DATA table.
If unit of work is defined as 'S' (Store day) ,ReSA errors out at store-day level and none of the totals get exported. System should behave same irrespective of unit of work in this scenario.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms