Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock count upload process causes the physical count as negative for virtual warehouse.
Instructions to Re-create
1. Create a number of virtual WH's under a physical WH and restrict and protect all of them except for two.
2. Range multiple items to one of the non protected / non restricted VWH's.
3. Range the same items to all of the protected / restricted VWH's.
4. Create an inventory adjustment for a positive qty of 102 units at one of the protected and restricted VWH's.
5. Create a unit and dollar stock count for physical wh.
6. Run stkxpld, move the date forward and then run stkupd to take the snapshot.
7. The snapshot on hand qty is positive 102 for one of the protected / restricted VWH's and all other VWH's are zero.
8. Move the date forward and create an inventory adjustment for -246 units for the protected / restricted VWH in step 4 so that the on hand now moves from +102 to negative -144
9. Create a positive inventory adjustment of 144 units for the non restricted / non protected VWH.
10. The protected / restricted VWH has -144 and the non restricted / non protected VWH has +144
11. Create a stock count upload file for this item with a counted qty of 84 units.
12. Run the stock count upload process.
13. The physical count qty is updated to -18 for the protected / restricted VWH as it has subtracted the snapshot on hand value from the counted qty (84 - 102 = -18). This is incorrect as the physical count qty should be 84 as that what was in the input file from WMS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms