Physical Quantity in STAKE_SKU_LOC is Different Than the Quantity Mentioned in the Count File for Warehouse Stock Count
(Doc ID 2266700.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a warehouse, the physical quantity uploaded in the tables is different than the quantity mentioned in the count file.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a warehouse with multiple virtual warehouses. Set the WH protected and restricted indicator flags to 'Y' except for 2 warehouses.
2) Create two inventory adjustments to give two of these virtual warehouses inventory. Make sure the quantity is different. This can be done for multiple items.
3) Create a new stock count in RMS for this physical WH.
4) Run STKXPLD.
5) Run STKUPD.
6) Run LIFSTKUP to reformat the warehouse file.
7) Run STOCKCOUNTUPLOAD to upload the warehouse file.
8) Backup the SVC_STKUPLD_FDETL table for this count.
9) Run STOCKCOUNTPROCESS.KSH to process the WH file.
8) Compare the FDETL inventory quantity to the physical count qty on the stake sku loc table.
9) Note that for the other unrestricted, unprotected warehouse stock on hand is copied as physical count.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document