Last updated on MAY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user deletes all items from a return to vendor (RTV) in Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) while the RTV is in Pending status, an RTVReqMod message is sent from Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) that fails to be processed in SIM due to the following error;
Steps to Recreate:
1. Click Shipping / Receiving -> Returns -> Create.
2. Create the return with the following parameters;
Return Type: Supplier.
Reason: Externally Initiated.
3. Save the Return.
4. Navigate again to the Return and Remove all the items.
5. Acknowledge the warning message, "There are no items remaining in this transaction. Would you like the transaction cancelled?".
6. SIM sends RTVCre message to RMS which is processed with no issues and then RMS sends RTVReqMod message to SIM that fails with the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms