RTVReqMod Message Sent from RMS to SIM for an Already Cancelled RTV Fails to Be Processed
(Doc ID 2266822.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user deletes all items from a return to vendor (RTV) in Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) while the RTV is in Pending status, an RTVReqMod message is sent from Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) that fails to be processed in SIM due to the following error;
Steps to Recreate:
- Click Shipping / Receiving -> Returns -> Create.
- Create the return with the following parameters:
Return Type: Supplier. (e.g. return to vendor RTV).
Reason: Externally Initiated.
- Save the Return.
- Navigate again to the Return and Remove all the items.
- Acknowledge the warning message, "There are no items remaining in this transaction. Would you like the transaction cancelled?".
- SIM sends RTVCre message to RMS which is processed with no issues and then RMS sends RTVReqMod message to SIM that fails with the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!